GroupID 8.x - Reports
We need a report on the phone list of accounts within the organization.
To create the report, follow the steps given below:
- In GroupID Management Console, select Reports > By Category > Users > Users and contacts with a phone number.
- In the Actions pane, click Create Report. This launches a wizard to generate the report.
- Click Next on the pages of the wizard until you reach the Define Scope page.
- In the Edit criteria box, replace the displayed query with the following query:
Make sure there is no space or no new line when you copy the query; verify by pasting the copied query in notepad.
- Go through the remaining pages of the wizard and provide information on each page as required. The generated report is displayed according to the format selected.
You may also set a schedule to auto generate this report; the report will be generated according to the schedule configured and delivered to your inbox. See How To: Schedule and get a report in inbox.
GroupID Online Help topic: List of Available Reports