GroupID 8.x - Self-Service
Using the Self-Service portal, you want to notify end-users to enroll their identity store accounts in Password Center, if not already enrolled.
This business requirement can be achieved by applying the following Self-Service advanced setting:
- In GroupID Management Console, select Self-Service > Portals > [Required portal] > Server.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Add; the Add Setting dialog box is displayed.
- Type or select the PasswordCenterPortalBaseURL setting from the Key list.
- In the Value box, type the URL of the Password Center user portal running for the connected identity store.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- Save the setting.
Note: This setting applies only if a Password Center user portal is created for the identity store that the Self-Service portal is connected to.
Applying the PasswordCenterPortalBaseURL setting initiates these events whenever a user who has not enrolled their account on the Password Center portal, logs on to the Self-Service portal:
- The Self-Service portal's Welcome page displays an information bar requesting that the user enroll their account. (The user can ignore the request.)
- Clicking the bar launches the Password Center portal using the URL provided in the setting.
- The user enrolls their account on the Password Center portal.
Here's the Self-Service portal's Welcome page displaying an information bar, requesting the user to enroll his or her account.
GroupID Online Help topic: Using advanced settings