GroupID 8.x - Reports
We need a report on recipients and the groups these recipients are members of.
This report is available by default in GroupID. Follow these steps to generate it:
- In GroupID Management Console, select Reports > By Category > Groups > Recipients and the groups they are a member of.
- In the Actions pane, click Create Report. This launches a wizard to generate the report.
- On the Introduction page, click Next.
- On the Select View page, select a format for the report and click Next.
- On the Define Scope page, define the scope of the LDAP query by selecting a suitable container and then edit the LDAP criteria, if needed. Click Next.
For example, the following query will get all recipients instead of users, which is the default.
- On the Edit Report Fields page, the default fields are already specified. You can add other fields by clicking Add.
If you want to add attributes for the group the recipients are a member of, expand Groups and click Add.
- Click Next.
- On the Select Sort Field page, select the name of the field by which to sort the data in the report. Click Next.
- On the Customize Report page, select a suitable title and directory path to save the report. Click Next. The report will be located at the specified directory path.
- On the Review Selections page, review a summary of the options you selected for the report. Click Next.
- GroupID will generate a report based on your selections. Click Finish to view the report.
GroupID Online Help topic: List of Available Reports