GroupID 8 - Reports
Is there a way to send the Disabled Users report to a specific email address automatically? I have set the report to be auto generated daily but would like to have it emailed also.
We can set up a schedule on a certain report and configure it to send the report as an attachment to a particular email address. Follow these steps:
- In GroupID Management Console, click the Scheduling node. Click New in the Actions pane and select Reports Job from the menu.
The New Job dialog box is displayed with the General tab in view.
- Specify a name for the job in the Job Name box.
- Click the Schedule button to launch the dialog box where you can define the start date, time, frequency and other preferences for the job run schedule.
- Click the Add Report button to open the Select Report dialog box.
- Select a category and then select the report you want to get with notification email. Click OK.
- On the Notification tab, enter the email address you want to send the report to, and click OK.
- The Report job will automatically trigger at the scheduled time and the report will be delivered to the inbox of the user or group whose email address you specified.
You may also right-click on the job and select Run on the shortcut menu to run the job.
- GroupID Online Help topic: Reports
- GroupID Online Help topic: Scheduling