GroupID 8.x - Synchronize
In GroupID Synchronize, several AD attributes are represented with a different display name. We can view the associated AD attribute, but we want to export these to a printable file. Is there any option to export these to a list?
When using AD as a source/destination, GroupID Synchronize provides several common AD attributes with a user-friendly display name. We can view these as well as export these to an XLS file. Following are the steps to do so:
- In GroupID Management Console, expand the Synchronize node, right-click All Jobs and select New Job.
- On the Job Template page, click Next.
- On the Select Source page, specify a data source and enter connection information as required.
- Click the Advanced button.
It opens the Advanced window, that displays the AD attributes with their user-friendly display names.
- Click Save to save the display names to a list.
- Select All files in the Save as Type box.
- In the File name box, provide a name for the file and specify xls as its extension.
- Click Save.
Content displayed on the Advanced window will be saved as a list in an XLS file.