Are you looking for the latest version of GroupID? If so, you have landed on the right article. The latest addition to the GroupID family is GroupID 8. To ensure the health of our product, we are delivering updates that will be posted to this article on a regular basis. The current GroupID version is SR1 (8.1.6446). It's always a good idea to keep your environment up-to-date.
GroupID releases with their dates are given below:
|1.||GroupID 8.0 (GA Build)||
|2.||GroupID 8.0 (RTM Build)||
|4.||GroupID 8.1 (SR1)||
Here is the download link for the latest build:
List of documentation:
- GroupID Installation Guide-Windows Server 2008 R2 Family
- GroupID Installation Guide-Windows Servers 2012 & 2016 Families
- GroupID 8.1 Administration Guide
- GroupID 8.1 Automate – User Guide
- GroupID 8.1 Self-Service - User Guide
- GroupID 8.1 Synchronize – User Guide
- GroupID 8.1 Password Center - User Guide
- GroupID 8.1 Management Shell Guide
- GroupID 8.1 Database Reference Guide
- GroupID 8 Password Center Client Configuration Guide
- GroupID 8 PCP Style Sheet Reference Guide
- GroupID 8 SSP Style Sheet Reference Guide
Points to Ponder:
- Fresh Install – Installing GroupID is a fairly simple and self-explanatory process; however, we highly recommend scheduling time with an Imanami Technical Support Engineer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to walk you through the installation and configuration process. A Technical Support Engineer can help by assisting you with setting up basic business use cases to get you up and running faster.
- Upgrading – GroupID 8 has a lot to offer with major architectural and design changes to improve the look, feel, and speed of our product. We highly recommend installing GroupID 8 in your test environment before upgrading your production environment. Please send an email to email@example.com to schedule a time slot with one of our Upgrade Experts. They can provide you with information on the changes in the product and help with implementing basic business use cases.
|Important:||GroupID 7 is reaching its end of life in the first quarter of 2018. It is a good idea to deploy GroupID 8 in your staging environment before the GroupID 7 lifecycle ends. For more information, please click Support Lifecycle link.|
If you would like to remain updated with the new GroupID releases, please click Follow in the top right corner of this article.