Are you looking for the latest version of GroupID? If so, you have landed on the right article. The latest addition to the GroupID family is GroupID 10. To ensure the health of our product, we are delivering updates that will be posted to this article on a regular basis.
The current GroupID version is GroupID 10.0.7172.3. It's always a good idea to keep your environment up-to-date.
GroupID releases with their dates are given below:
|1.||GroupID 8.1 (SR1)||
|3.||GroupID 9.0 (SR1)||
Here is the download link for the latest build:
List of documentation:
- GroupID 10.0 Readme
- Features Comparison Chart_GroupID 8-10
- GroupID 10.0 Installation & Configuration Guide-Windows Server 2008 R2 Family
- GroupID 10.0 Installation & Configuration Guide-Windows Servers 2012, 2016 & 2019 Families
- Configuring GroupID 10.0 for Azure AD
- GroupID 10.0 - Administration Guide
- GroupID 10.0 Authenticate - User Guide
- GroupID 10.0 Automate - User Guide
- GroupID 10.0 Configuration for ServiceNow
- GroupID 10.0 Mobile Service - User Guide
- GroupID 10.0 Password Center - User Guide
- GroupID 10.0 Password Center Client Configuration Guide
- GroupID 10.0 PCP Style Sheet Reference Guide
- GroupID 10.0 Reports - User Guide
- GroupID 10.0 Self-Service - User Guide
- GroupID 10.0 SSP Style Sheet Reference Guide
- GroupID 10.0 Synchronize - User Guide
Points to Ponder:
- Fresh Install – Installing GroupID is a fairly simple and self-explanatory process; however, we highly recommend scheduling time with an Imanami Technical Support Engineer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to walk you through the installation and configuration process. A Technical Support Engineer can help by assisting you in setting up basic business use cases to get you up and running faster.
- Upgrading – We highly recommend installing GroupID 10 in your test environment before upgrading your production environment. Please send an email to email@example.com to schedule a time slot with one of our Upgrade Experts. They can provide you with information on the changes in the product and help with implementing basic business use cases.
|Important:||GroupID 8 has reached its end of life in the first quarter of 2018. It is a good idea to upgrade to GroupID 10.0, the latest version. For more information, please click Support Lifecycle link.|
If you would like to remain updated with the new GroupID releases, please click Follow in the top right corner of this article.