Are you looking for the latest version of GroupID? If so, you have landed on the right article. The latest addition to the GroupID family is GroupID 9.0. To ensure the health of our product, we are delivering updates that will be posted to this article on a regular basis.
The current GroupID version is GroupID 9.0.6836.00. It's always a good idea to keep your environment up-to-date.
GroupID releases with their dates are given below:
|1.||GroupID 8.0 (GA Build)||
|2.||GroupID 8.0 (RTM Build)||
|4.||GroupID 8.1 (SR1)||
Here is the download link for the latest build:
List of documentation:
- GID 9.0 Readme
- GroupID 9.0 Installation & Configuration Guide-Windows Servers 2012 & 2016 Families
- GroupID 9.0 Installation & Configuration Guide-Windows Server 2008 R2 Family
- GroupID 9.0 - Administration Guide
- GroupID 9.0 Automate - User Guide
- GroupID 9.0 Authenticate - User Guide
- GroupID 9.0 Self-Service - User Guide
- GroupID 9.0 Synchronize - User Guide
- GroupID 9.0 Password Center - User Guide
- Configuring GroupID 9.0 for Azure AD
- GroupID 9.0 Mobile Service - User Guide
- GroupID 9.0 Management Shell Guide
- GroupID 9.0 Reports - User Guide
Points to Ponder:
- Fresh Install – Installing GroupID is a fairly simple and self-explanatory process; however, we highly recommend scheduling time with an Imanami Technical Support Engineer (email@example.com) to walk you through the installation and configuration process. A Technical Support Engineer can help by assisting you in setting up basic business use cases to get you up and running faster.
- Upgrading – GroupID 9 has a lot to offer with major architectural and design changes to improve the look, feel, and speed of our product. We highly recommend installing GroupID 9 in your test environment before upgrading your production environment. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time slot with one of our Upgrade Experts. They can provide you with information on the changes in the product and help with implementing basic business use cases.
|Important:||GroupID 7 has reached its end of life in the first quarter of 2018. It is a good idea to upgrade to GrouypID 9.0, the latest version. For more information, please click Support Lifecycle link.|
If you would like to remain updated with the new GroupID releases, please click Follow in the top right corner of this article.