GroupID 8.x - Identity Store
GroupID enables you to create an identity store on a data store, and perform different functions on that data store through the identity store. It includes group management tasks, such as creating groups, scheduling group updates, and expiring groups; user management tasks, such as creating users and mailboxes, managing a user’s directory profile, and more.
If you want to use Office 365 as a messaging provider for creating mail-enabled objects, GroupID has a built-in feature, which will help you set up Office 365 as a messaging system in GroupID.
A service account is required to connect to Office 365. This account should have the Password Administrator role. For more details about Office 365 Administrator roles, click here.
- In GroupID Management Console, click the Identity Stores node.
- On the Identity Stores tab, double-click the required identity store to open its properties.
- On the Configurations tab, click the Messaging System option in the left pane.
- From the Messaging Provider list, select Office 365.
- In the Domain Name box, enter the name of the domain that Office 365 is connected to.
- Type the user name of an authorized user account on the mail server in the User name box.
- Enter the password for the user account in the Password box.
- The Server Name list displays the name of the mail server.
- Click Apply and then OK.
See Video link