GroupID 9 - Reports
You need a report to view a list of all global security groups that are present in your domain.
The GroupID Reports module is a FREE reporting tool designed to run reports on Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange/Office 365.
Steps to create the report:
- In GroupID Management Console, select Reports > By Category > Groups > All Global Security Groups In Domain.
- In the Actions pane, click Create Report. This launches the Create Report wizard.
- On the Introduction page, read the welcome message and click Next.
- On the Select View page, select a format for the report and click Next.
- By default, the wizard searches the Global Catalog for generating the report. On the Define Scope page, you can limit this scope to a particular container. To do this:
- Click Browse to launch the Select Container dialog box and select the required source container.
- Select the Include sub containers check box if you want to include sub-containers for the selected container when reporting.
- To add more fields, click Add. This displays the Add a Field to the Report dialog box where you can select the source field and specify a display name for it.
- You can also remove a field from the report by selecting it and clicking Remove.
- You can change the order of these fields by using the Move Up and Move Down buttons.
- Click Back to go to a previous page and make changes.
- Click Next to generate the report with the existing settings.
GroupID Online Help Topic: List of Available Reports