GroupID 8.x and 9.x - Reports
We have performed an activity and cleaned our Active Directory. Is it possible for us to get a report on disabled objects that own groups.
GroupID Reports is a free reporting tool designed to run reports on Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange/Office 365.
The Reports module enables you to generate reports on distribution lists and groups, allowing you to list all the members of a group, the owner, last modified date, and more.
Steps to generate the report:
- In GroupID Management Console, select Reports > By Category > Users > Owners and object they own.
- Click Create Report in the Actions pane.
- Go through the pages of the Create Report wizard until you reach the Define Scope page.
- In the Edit Criteria box, replace the displayed query with the following query:
- Complete the wizard to generate the report.
You can also schedule this report from the Scheduling node by creating a job that would generate this report at a specified time.
GroupID Online Help