GroupID 9 - Reports
You need a report to view a list of all groups with 'Report To Originator' set to false in your domain.
The GroupID Reports module is a FREE reporting tool designed to run reports on Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange/Office 365.
This parameter sends delivery reports to the senders of email messages that are sent to distribution groups. It can have $true or $false as value; however, the default value is set to $true.
Important point to note:
The values of reportToManager & reportToOriginator cannot be set to $true at the same time. If one is set to $true, the other must be set to $false; else all the delivery status messages will be suppressed.
Steps to generate the report:
- In GroupID Management Console, select Reports > By Category > Groups > All Groups With Report To Originator Set To False.
- In the Actions pane, click Create Report. This launches the Create Report wizard.
- On the Introduction page, read the welcome message and click Next.
- On the Select View page, select a format for the report and click Next.
- By default, the wizard searches the Global Catalog for generating the report. On the Define Scope page, you can limit this scope to a particular container. To do this:
- Click Browse to launch the Select Container dialog box and select the required source container.
- Select the Include sub containers check box if you want to include sub-containers for the selected container when reporting.
- In the Edit criteria box, modify the default LDAP filter as required. This filter is used for selecting items from the container.
- To add more fields, click Add. This launches the Add a Field to the Report dialog box where you can select the source field and specify a display name for it.
- You can also remove a field from the report by selecting it and clicking Remove.
- To change the order of fields, use the Move Up and Move Down buttons.
- Click Back to go to a previous page and make changes.
- Click Next to generate the report with the existing settings.
GroupID Online Help Topic: List of Available Reports