Are you looking for the latest version of GroupID? If so, you have landed on the right page. The latest addition to the GroupID family is GroupID 10. To ensure the health of our product, we deliver updates that will be posted to this article on a regular basis.
The current GroupID version is GroupID 10.0.7369.1. It's always a good idea to keep your environment up-to-date.
GroupID releases with their dates are given below:
Sr# Name Version Date 5. GroupID 8.1 (SR1) 8.1.6446.00 Aug. 2017 4. GroupID 9.0 9.0.6836.00 Sep. 2018 3. GroupID 9.0 (SR1) 9.0.6941.00 Jan. 2019 2. GroupID 10.0 10.0.7172.3 Aug. 2019 1. GroupID 10.0 (SR1) 10.0.7369.1 Mar. 2020
Here is the download link for the latest build:
- GroupID 10.1 Installer: [Download]
- GroupID 10.1 Documentation: [Download]
- GroupID 10.1 Release Notes: [Attached]
List of documentation:
- GroupID 10 Readme
- Features Comparison Chart_GroupID 8-10
- GroupID 10 Installation & Configuration Guide-Windows Servers 2012, 2016 & 2019 Families
- Configuring GroupID 10 for Azure AD
- GroupID 10 - Administration Guide
- GroupID 10 Authenticate - User Guide
- GroupID 10 Automate - User Guide
- GroupID 10 Configuration for ServiceNow
- GroupID 10 Management Shell Guide
- GroupID 10 Mobile Service - User Guide
- GroupID 10 Password Center - User Guide
- GroupID 10 Password Center Client Configuration Guide
- GroupID 10 PCP Style Sheet Reference Guide
- GroupID 10 Reports - User Guide
- GroupID 10 Self-Service - User Guide
- GroupID 10 SSP Style Sheet Reference Guide
- GroupID 10 Synchronize - User Guide
Points to Ponder:
- Fresh Install – Installing GroupID is a fairly simple and self-explanatory process; however, we highly recommend scheduling time with an Imanami Technical Support Engineer (email@example.com) to walk you through the installation and configuration process. A Technical Support Engineer can assist you in setting up basic business use cases to get you up and running faster.
- Upgrade – We highly recommend installing GroupID 10 in your test environment before upgrading your production environment. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time slot with one of our Upgrade Experts. They can provide you with information on the changes in the product and help with implementing basic business use cases.
Important: GroupID 8 has reached its end of life in the first quarter of 2018. It is a good idea to upgrade to GroupID 10.1, the latest version. For more information, please see Support Lifecycle.