GroupID 8 and above - Synchronize
You have a Synchronize job that runs fine manually; however, when triggered through a schedule, the following error is displayed:
"Failed during startup: The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the username and password. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8000401A)."
As stated in the error message, this error occurs due to insufficient privileges or incorrect service account information. See COM client failing with error 8000401a.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- From the Windows Start menu, open Administrative Tools and click Component Services.
Click Start > Run, input dcomcnfg in the Open box and click OK.
- Expand Component Services > Computers > My Computer > COM+ Applications.
- Right-click Imanami ServiceODBC and click Properties.
- On the Properties dialog box, click the identity tab and select This user.
- Enter the details of the service account that is operating the schedule and click OK.
This should resolve the issue as the service will make sure that the schedule starts if the user is logged off. Additionally, just make sure that the user is also a member of the Local Admin group for by-passing any rights assignment while performing the task.