GroupID 8, 9, 10 - Self-Service
I want to customize the text on the Self-Service portal’s Welcome page.
For this, the following files are required (attached herewith):
- Resource file
- Strings file
- Download the above mentioned files and open the Resource file with Notepad or Notepad++.
- Copy the text you wish to change from the portal’s Welcome page and look it up in the Resource file.
- Copy the entire value under the key, as shown in the figure below:
- Now open the Strings file with Notepad or Notepad++ and scroll it till the bottom.
- Paste the copied text (key copied from the Resource file) between the two headers, as shown in the figure below:
- In the value tag, paste the text you wish to display on the Self-Service portal’s Welcome page. It is as shown in the figure above.
- Now place the edit file of Strings.xml on the following location and you are done.
C:\Program Files\Imanami\<GroupID Version>\SelfService\Inetpub\Portal_Name\Web\bin\<language Folder>
|Note:||If you are using English as a language and the folder for English is not present at the above location, then create a new folder named "en".|
For GroupID 10, you have to place the edited files at the following locations:
- C:\Program Files\Imanami\GroupID 10.0\SelfService\Inetpub\Portal_Name\Web\bin\<Language Folder>
- C:\Program Files\Imanami\GroupID 10.0\GroupIDDataService\bin\<Language Folder>
- C:\Program Files\Imanami\GroupID 10.0\GroupIDSecurityService\bin\<Language Folder>