Applies To: GroupID 9.
If your Identity store is not connecting with new installation or you aren't able to connect to your existing identity store. Then check your Replication logs If you see find the following error "Error occurred in loading extension data attributes. Elasticsearch.Net.ElasticsearchClientException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.. Call: Status code 503 from: HEAD /IdentityStoreName.net_group_1 ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable", follow below to check if your Elastic search is working correctly.
- Open Registry Editor and navigate to the following location and copy Elastic Search URL
- Open your browser and paste the Elastic Search URL, e.g. http://GID9:9200/
- If you face the following error “Search Guard not initialized (SG11). See http://docs.search-guard.com/v6/sgadmin” in your environment,
Please follow these steps to fix SearchGuard initialization issue.
- Stop Elastic search Service from services.msc.
- Copy all files from the Config folder ( inside patch.zip ) and place in the elastic config folder X:\Program Files\Imanami\GroupID 9.0\ElasticSearch\elasticsearch-6.2.4\config
- Copy Imanami.Common.dll (patch.zip) and place in "X:\Program Files\Imanami\GroupID 9.0\GroupIDConfigurationTool".
- Update elasticsearch.yml file of elastic from the following location “X:\Program Files\Imanami\GroupID 9.0\ElasticSearch\elasticsearch-6.2.4\config” using the attached patch.
6. Start Elastic service and re-run configuration tool.
GroupID Online Help.